The site www.italianowine.com constitutes an activity exclusively of a personal and domestic nature, without a connection with a commercial or professional activity, therefore not underlying the EU Privacy Regulation 2016/679, pursuant to article 2, paragraph 2 , letter C of the same regulation.
More information regarding Privacy and Personal Data Processing can be found on the Privacy Guard website.
In order to facilitate the reading of the text, the following main definitions are used:
- Privacy is an English term meaning the right to control the use and circulation of personal data that constitute the primary asset of the current information society. The right to privacy and, in particular, to the protection of personal Data is a fundamental right of people directly linked to the protection of human dignity, as enshrined in the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union.
- Processing is "any operation or complex of operations, also carried out without the use of electronic means, relating to the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparing, using, interconnecting, blocking, communicating, disseminating, deleting and destroying data, even if not recorded in a database".
- Personal Data is "any information relating to a person, identified or identifiable, including indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number".
- The Data Controller is "the natural person, the legal entity, the public administration and any other body, association or body responsible for, also with other controllers, compete the choices regarding the purposes, the manner of the processing of personal data and the instruments used, including the security profile".
- User is any physical person who uses an electronic communications service accessible to the public, for private or commercial reasons, without necessarily subscribing it.
- Interested is the natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Typology and purpose of Data
The provision of Data may be made on a voluntary basis or by automatic means, by third party services. With reference to the first modality, this Site uses the following service of Data collection:
- Contact form is a service managed by this Site that allows the User to request information. The form collects the following data: email, name. By completing the form, the User agrees on an optional, explicit and voluntary basis to provide his/her Data exclusively to respond to the purposes of the Form. In the absence of such provision, it may be impossible to provide the relevant service. Furthermore, with the Data provision, the User assumes responsibility for the content of the messages as well as the personal data of third parties shared through this Site and warrants that they have the right to disclose or disseminate them, releasing the holder from any liability towards third parties.ì
With reference to automatic Data collection services, the Site uses applications managed by third-party. They are:
Among the Data collected by the third-party services listed herein are, by way of non-exhaustive indication: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects to this Site, web addresses, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and details regarding the itinerary followed in the Site, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and to the IT environment.
For more information on this, please check the privacy policies of the respective third-party services, highlighting the possibility of carrying out the so-called opt-out, ie the deactivation from services. In addition, at any time you can opt for the exclusion from the receipt of cookies related to a third party service, by visiting the opt-out page of the Network Advertising Initiative.
Right of the Interested user
At any time and with respect to the Processing of personal Data provided to Data controller of this site, the interested User has the right to:
- access their Personal Data, or obtain confirmation of their existence;
- update, correct or integrate inaccurate and incomplete data;
- to turn data into anonymous form, that is to get the deletion or blocking of Data; such rights may also be exercised when there are no longer grounds for retaining the Data, originally legitimately acquired;
- objected, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their Data;
- object to the processing of their Data for commercial information purposes or for the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for market research;
- obtain the portability of the Data, or their transmission from one Data Controller to another, if technically possible.
For more information regarding the processing of personal Data and to exercise the own rights freely and at any time, the Interested user can contact the Data Controller through the contact form.
Last update: 05/08/2018