La Morra is a village in the Langhe that enjoys an enviable position, surrounded by hills that draw an ambitious landscape made of vineyards and hazel groves.
Its hills, north-west of Barolo, were born from the raising of the seabed and are characterized by a common denominator: the presence of clays rich in limestone. In this area the ground, yellow-gray and also known as marne di Sant'Agata, has a higher percentage of sand than the other towns of the Langhe. This allows you to get more elegant and lively wines... but remember that we are still in the Langhe.
- Alba DOC - Red wine based on Nebbiolo (70-85%) and Barbera (15-30%)
- Barbera d'Alba DOC - Red wine based on Barbera (85%-100%) and Nebbiolo (0-15%)
- Barolo DOCG - Red wine based on Nebbiolo (100%)
- Dolcetto d'Alba DOC - Red wine based on Dolcetto (100%)
- Langhe DOC - Red and white wine based on several varieties